THE SHORTEST DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO LABS IS AN ARC
It shouldn’t matter if your analysis is performed in the lab down the hall or the lab around the world.
If you could follow a method through its lifecycle, what would you learn?
In this time of constant change, you face increasing sample complexity, tighter regulatory constraints, and developmental phases that span countries, contractors, and organizations. To surmount these challenges, you need methods that don’t just transfer. At Waters, we help you create more elegant routes from Point A to Point FDA and beyond. Ensuring your data will unite you and your collaborator, the transferring lab and the receiving lab. Now and in the future.
Blog Series: What’s Changing Analytical Method Transfer Today?
There’s a new analytical testing landscape taking shape, and it’s having a bit effect on how we develop, transfer, and update methods. Data quality and business efficiency are both at stake. Are you ready? Let’s find out. This new series explores the drivers, challenges, and payoffs you face, whether your analytical method is bound for the lab down the hall, or the lab halfway around the world.
More of Them, More Specialized
As the average cost and specialization needed to bring a drug to market increases past the $2 billion mark, the number of partner organizations will increase as well. Meaning: If you’re an analytical or QC scientist, get ready for more method transfers between organizations.
Guidelines, Technologies and Techniques for Successful Analytical Method Transfer
Testing and Troubleshooting Liquid Chromatography Method Transfer Article
- Fast Analysis of Isoflavones in Dietary Supplements – USP Method Transfer onto a UHPLC System
- Fast Analysis of Isoflavones in Dietary Supplements – Benefits of Mass Detection in Method Transfer and Sample Analysis
- Improve HPLC Methods by Increasing Sample Throughput Using the ACQUITY Arc System
- Improved Performance and Cycle Time for the Analysis of Lipid Soluble Antioxidants Using CORTECS T3 Columns on the ACQUITY Arc System
- Method Transfer and Reliability of the ACQUITY Arc for Peptide Mapping
- Transferring Methods for Monoclonal Antibody Analysis from an Agilent 1260 Infinity Quaternary LC System to an ACQUITY Arc System
- HPLC Method Transfer for Analysis of Metoclopramide HCl and Related Substances from an Agilent 1100 Series LC System to an ACQUITY Arc System
- IEX Method Transfer: Replicating a Method for Monoclonal Antibody Analysis on an ACQUITY Arc System
- Transfer of an SEC Method for Monoclonal Antibody Analysis from HPLC to UHPLC Using the ACQUITY Arc System
- Efficient HPLC to UHPLC Method Transfer fro biopharmaceutical analysis using integrated multiple flow paths in a single platform
- Fast analysis of isoflavones-USP method transfer on ACQUITY Arc System with Mass detector
- HPLC Method Transfer for biopharmaceutical analysis
- Method Transferability of Legacy HPLC Methods and UHPLC Methods for Mono-Clonal Antibody Analysis Using Dual Flow Paths on a Single UHPLC Platform
- Strategies for Methods Transfer: Addressing the Impact of Instrument Design
Easily accepts and replicates methods from any HPLC platform, without compromise. A versatile, modern LC system that delivers HPLC and UHPLC method compatibility at the flip of a switch.